Chest Pain Admission Order Set modified and activated in LIVE for both McHenry and Huntley locations.
Angioplasty / Stent Post Op Order set modified and LIVE at McHenry and Huntley. Please review the attachment below.
The revised version of OB Severe Hypertension Order Set now includes Magnesium Sulfate along with other changes within. The changes have been made to both McHenry and Huntley order sets. To access this order set:
- Log into Paragon Clinician Hub
- Click on the patient profile
- Navigate to “Ordering” tab
- Click on “Search” and on the search bar, type in “OB Severe Hypertension”.
Please review the image below to identify some of the changes.
The new Bariatric Admission Post Op and Discharge Orders are now activated only at Huntley. If you would like to utilize these order sets for a Huntley patient, use the following steps:
- Open patient profile by clicking on their name
- Click on the “Ordering” tab on the top
- Click on “Search” tab, next to Order Queue
- Type in “Bariatric Admission Post Op” and “Bariatric Discharge Orders” to utilize these order sets.
VTE Prophylaxis for Order Sets has been improved to now include:
- Pharmacologic VTE Prophylaxis title
- Streamlined choices between Section A and Section B.
- Section A: Available Pharmacologic orders to choose from.
- Section B: To provide a reason from the list for NOT ordering a Pharmacologic order.
- Specific information added in the pop up box to provide the section to review when a selection is not complete.
All Order Sets with VTE module will be updated over a two-week period. Please review the images below for an in depth VTE Prophylaxis Usage Guide.
The new Heart Failure module has been updated and active at both McHenry and Huntley. The old module has been removed. Please review the image below for instructions on how to access this module in Paragon Clinician Hub.
Please review the image below for AlertMD password reset instructions.
History and Physical Short form is no longer available for any sites.
The new “History and Physical Update 1001” will replace the short form. Providers must use the History and Physical 1000 for INITIAL documentation.
History and Physical Update 1001 is to be only used for updates to H&P’s created within the last 30 days for out-patient procedures and inpatient admissions.
If a History and Physical 1000 does not exist, one must be completed.
Please review the visual below for additional information.
Hospitalist colored phones will no longer be available and will change into AlertMD messaging, starting and Go Live on..
CH-Huntley, August 29 @ 0700 || CH- McHenry, August 30 @ 0700
All of the hospitalists’ schedules are built so you will be able to see which hospitalist is covering the area you want to message.
Please review the visual instruction below on how to message and to view the naming titles for each of the hospitalist areas in McHenry and Huntley, via AlertMD.
Malnutrition Flowsheet is now available in Paragon Clinician Hub. Please follow the visual instructions to add “Malnutrition” flowsheet to your favorites.