- Header contains the hospital location
- Bed numbers sort in ascending order
- Footer contains the username along with date and time printed
PCLS notes can be accessed through the PCLS flowsheet
To add the PCLS (Psychiatry Consultation Liaison Service )flowsheet to the set of flowsheet tabs. First click "More flowsheets"
Open flowsheets list
Click on "manage favorites"
Add PCLS flowsheet to your list
Drag PCLS to the right column
Sort order of tabs
Order of tabs can be sorted by dragging up or down
Confirm to close selection
Click confirm to close the selection
The tab will now appear in the flowsheets
Edit the full order
Add PRN to an order
2. Click the right arrow to activate the list
Select the parameter
Submit the order
Click the submit button
When ordering a diet outside of an order set providers are taken to a screen where they can see the active diet and any supplements/modifiers for that patient. Below are directions on how to submit a new diet and discontinue a previous one. Please keep in mind that the process below is based on ordering a diet outside of an order set.
New Diet Order
- Search for a diet and click on the diet.
- Edit information as needed; Providers can add notes, start and stop times, etc. if need be.
- Click on the red “x” of the diet you wish to discontinue. If the previous order is not discontinued in the diet order detail screen, you will not be able to submit the new diet.
- To submit the new diet scroll to the bottom of the page and click “submit.” *Always click submit*
Things to Remember
- You must discontinue the previous diet in the diet order detail screen before you can submit the new diet.
- New diet orders cannot be submitted if there is a pending diet order change. Kindly ask a nurse or patient care tech to process the pending diet order or cancel the request for the pending diet order in the Order Queue by clicking the Cancel Req button.
A new section for clinical protocols has been added to this website. It is located Clinical => Clinical protocols
This can also be accessed through Paragon 13 by going to the links menu
Paragon 13 went live on May 17, 2016
The physician module of Paragon has been upgraded to The Clinician Hub. This is a major upgrade for our providers that offers enhancements to improve workflow.
Click on the link below for a guide on how to use The Clinician Hub:
Please reach out to Michael Millare or Sue McMullen at (815)759-4330 for training and more information.
The Clinician Hub will be replacing Paragon Webstation for Physicians. This upgrade provides enhancements to the physician workflow.
Please reach out to Michael Millare or Sue McMullen at (815)759-4330 to set up a training session. Stay tuned for more classroom training.