Headlines from the February issue of the P&T newsletter.
- VTE Recurrence
- Neonatal Preparation and Administration
- Anti-Infective Medications Limited to the Order by an ID Specialist
- Amphotericin B Deoxycholate added to the automatic substitution list
- Injectable Iron Products for Use in the Ambulatory Clinic
- IdaruCIZUMAB (PRDXBIND) added to the formulary
- Reduction in Lidocaine Products
PT Newsletter 16.1 11.19.15PT
Below is the P&T Newsletter as approved April 2015
PT Newsletter 15.4 042315PT
Below is the P&T Newsletter as approved by Committee February 2015
PT Newsletter 15.3 022515PT
Attached is a summary on the dosing, conversion, discontinuation and reversal for dabigatran (Pradaxa), apixaban (Eliquis) and rivaroxaban (Xaralto). This can be printed for personal use.
Please click on the link below for information on newer oral anticoagulants.