Centegra Anticoagulation Management Services (CAMS)
CAMS is an outpatient service for the monitoring of outpatient anticogulation
The CAMS clinic is beneficial for patients been prescribed warfarin for any one of a variety of diagnoses including
- Atrial fibrillation
- Deep venous thromboembolism (DVT)
- Pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Heart Attack (myocardial infarction)
- Prosthetic or mechanical heart valve replacement
- Hip or knee replacement
- During each appointment, the CAMS team reviews all medications, dietary habits and restrictions and addresses any signs and symptoms of possible negative effects of the anticoagulation therapy.
- The pharmacist uses a simple finger stick to obtain a single drop of blood to assess the patient’s response to warfarin.
- Immediate test results allow the pharmacist to modify the warfarin dose, if necessary.
- On the day of the appointment, a complete visit report is forwarded to the referring physician.
- Signed physician order
- Patients seen by appointment only
Locations and Hours
Centegra Hospital–McHenry4201 Medical Center drive McHenry, IL 60050
Ph 815-759-4744 Fax 815-759-4746
Centegra Hospital–Woodstock3701 Doty Road Woodstock, IL 60098
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8:00am–4:30pm
Wednesday and Thursday 7:00am–3:30pm
Ph 815-334-3833 Fax 815-334-3832
Crystal Lake Medical Arts Building -Crystal Lake360 Station Drive Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Monday and Thursday by Appointment
Ph 815-356-2325 Fax 815-759-4127
Centegra Anticoagulation Management –Huntley13050 Haligus Road Huntley, IL 60142
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am- 1:00pm
Ph 847-802-7243 Fax 847-802-7210
For further information
Schedule an appointment: (815) 759-4744
Debbie Brasier, Clinic Coordinator