- hydrALAZINE 20 mg/mL – expected release is early to mid-January. Please use PO hydralazine wherever possible.
- Lidocaine and bupivacaine injections continue to be in short supply with intermittent releases. Pharmacy will continue to check availability and recommend substitution as needed.
- Dexamethasone PF 10 mg/mL continues on backorder. There is no supply currently available at Huntley or Woodstock. McHenry has 10 vials in stock. The expected release date for this is mid-January.
- 2 mg syringes are unavailable at this time; 2 mg vials are in good supply
- 5 mg and 1 mg syringes are both available at this time
- 2mg vials and syringes are unavailable at this time
- 4mg syringes are unavailable; vials are allocated in short supply
- Nystatin 500,000 units/5 mL susp continues on backorder
- Haloperidol 0.5 mg tablet continues on backorder; Pharmacy has haloperidol 2 mg/mL 5 mL oral concentrate cups in stock
- Irbesartan 75 mg and 150 mg tablets continue to be on backorder.