The “THERAPEUTIC HYPOTHERMIA” order set in Paragon Clinician Hub (PCH) now includes the Head CT STAT Imaging order. This order set is live at Centegra Hospital Huntley and Centegra Hospital McHenry location. Please review the image for additional details.
Edit the full order
Add PRN to an order
2. Click the right arrow to activate the list
Select the parameter
Submit the order
Click the submit button
Did you know that you can quickly access the following information from within Paragon?
- Current CHS antibiogram
- Hospital Phone Directory
- Physician Directory
- Transcription Information
- Medical staff meeting calendar
In the URL tab of Paragon providers can find a list of helpful websites.
A list of helpful websites will display. Click on the URL Description to launch the page.
Early 2016 we will be upgrading to a new version of our EMR. The Clinician Hub will be replacing WebStation for Physicians. Below is a preview of what the Clinician Hub Census will look like.
Please reach out to the EMR Physician Support Liaisons for any demos, questions, or concerns and stay tuned for class schedules.
Starting September 1, 2015 a new order set will be available in which providers can put in an order for various pharmacy services for their patients upon discharge. The “Pharmacy Transition of Care Services” order set will have the three orders below:
- Pharmacist to Provide Medication Counseling at Discharge– MTM Pharmacist follows up with discharge counseling and provides clear medication list.
- Dispense Prescriptions at the Bedside before Discharge if the patient chooses to utilize Centegra Care Connections Pharmacy – Transition Specialist is notified to visit the patient and collect the prescriptions.
- Pharmacist to Provide Follow Up Counseling 1-3 days after Discharge – Centegra Retail Pharmacist is notified to contact the patient after discharge to address any medication compliance issues.
For any questions or concerns please reach out to the physician support liaisons at 815-759-4330.
On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 we turned on the Auto Search function within CPOE inside Paragon. Providers will now see a list of orders available in the system instead of the search history inside the CPOE Search section inside Paragon. For any questions or concerns contact the EMR Physician Support Liaisons at (815)759-4330.
Paragon v12.1 comes with enhancements that should help all physicians. The Paragon v12.1 upgrade includes time saving features offered in Medication Reconciliation and Prescription Writer.
Check out the videos on Med Rec enhancements below:
Admission Med Rec Enhancements
Discharge Med Rec Enhancements Part 1
To view the Paragon v12.1 enhancements please click here.
Providers now have the ability to sign off on all their telephone orders in 3 steps.
For more information click here.
When ordering a diet outside of an order set providers are taken to a screen where they can see the active diet and any supplements/modifiers for that patient.
Please click here for more details.
Checking administration time and date for ordered medications can be done by following the steps below:
- Choose the Meds tab in WSP
- Locate and check the medication in question and click on the detail button in the lower left hand corner
- The following screen will show the dose, date and time of medication administration. Also shown will be who administered the medication
NOTE: Two or more medications can be selected as well to view the details of multiple ordered medications. Click back to return to Meds screen