Nursing and pharmacy will list patient allergies in the EMR. The severity of the allergy cannot be assessed by the nursing and pharmacy staff. Therefore the allergy severity will be listed as “unknown”. This will default to the presumed to be severe for the drug alerting.
Physicians can go and edit the severity based on history and clinical judgement.
Please edit the informant source to physician. This will allow the severity to flow from one admission to the next.
Paragon 14 has some changes to reprinting prescriptions. Please see here for details.
Page will be available under the Doctor => Paragon menu.
Paragon 14 went live at 6pm Sunday March 18, 2018.
Current known issues:
- Census issues – Some EMPG hospitalists did have issues with missing patients from default census. Solution: Please review your filters, please look at “Groups”. Make sure “Hospitalist Physicians Med Grp of Ill LLC” is checked. Please save the filter. – resolved 03/22/18 10am
- E-prescription error – This issue has been resolved. If you were able to send electronic prescriptions you should have functionality. Prescribing controlled substances is a different process. – resolved 03/22/18 2pm
- Completed Physdoc notes are not crossing over to MPF. Items can be viewed under “Documents” in Clinician Hub. – issue resolved 3/19/18 at 9am
- MPF (medical records) opens in separate window- This is the new default starting in Version 14. The pop-up window will close (even if minimized) when the focus is changed from the current patient. Previous issues of an orphaned window leading to hanged state should not occur. – Issue closed 03/20/18
- Rounding report patients do not appear in sorted order by bed number. – Issue resolved 03/20/18
Last updated 3/19/18