In Paragon Clinician Hub, when a document has been entered under the wrong visit ID or for any other reason the document needs to be removed from the record, it needs to be Invalidated.
If you have received a notice stating that you need to make this change, please utilize the instructions below. For additional visual training, a screen shot and a link to a video has been added below as well.
- Go to Census, locate visit where the document should be entered by entering the Visit ID supplied by Medical Records into the search field.
- Recreate the note under the correct visit ID, noting that the date is editable.
- Go back to the Census Tab.
- Locate visit where the document is entered in error by entering the “wrong” Visit ID supplied by Medical Records into the search field.
- Open the note in question, and locate the icon next to red X in the upper right hand corner; click the invalidate icon and choose a reason for invalidating.
Video on how to Invalidate: https://youtu.be/3YlLdtKPqzY