Dictated reports must be verified and signed off by the practitioner. These are instructions to sign off these reports.
Click on the deficiencies tab to bring up the list of deficiencies. Instructions for remote login are found here.
This view has a list of the current deficiencies and their status.
- Click on an unsigned document to activate the list
- Click on "process" to start the signoff process
User will be presented with a box to enter your PIN number. It is your physician ID number. Then click "Ok"
Sign each page
- Each unsigned document will be opened.
- Review the document and make edits where needed.
- Make sure to correct any blanks
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to activate the "complete" button.
- Clicking the complete button will advance to the next unsigned document.
- User will be taken to the main screen when all the documents are signed.