How can your patients benefit from the Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric Center?
Any wound that has not begun to heal in four weeks, or is not completely healed in six weeks, is considered a chronic wound. Chronic wounds need specialized treatments, like those offered at The Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric enter.
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Ischemic ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Peristomal skin irritations
- Venous reflux/insufficiency
- Delayed radiation injury (osteoradionecrosis, radiation cystitis/proctitis, etc.)
All conditions are evaluated for appropriate advanced therapies and diagnostics, including:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Endovenous laser therapy (EVLT)
- Offloading total contact casting
- Cellular and tissue based products
- Transcutaneous PO2 (PtcO2)
- Negative pressure therapy
The physicians at the Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric Center utilize nationally recognized evidenced-based treatment protocols that result in proven faster healing times.Our average healing rate is 95%, which is well above the national benchmark of 90%. Our average time to heal is 15% faster than the national benchmark.
To refer a patient, call (847)802-7300
Program Director- Leslie Phillips
Medical Director- Aaron Schwaab, MD