How can your patients benefit from the Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric Center?
Any wound that has not begun to heal in four weeks, or is not completely healed in six weeks, is considered a chronic wound. Chronic wounds need specialized treatments, like those offered at The Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric enter.
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Ischemic ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Peristomal skin irritations
- Venous reflux/insufficiency
- Delayed radiation injury (osteoradionecrosis, radiation cystitis/proctitis, etc.)
All conditions are evaluated for appropriate advanced therapies and diagnostics, including:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Endovenous laser therapy (EVLT)
- Offloading total contact casting
- Cellular and tissue based products
- Transcutaneous PO2 (PtcO2)
- Negative pressure therapy
The physicians at the Centegra Wound & Hyperbaric Center utilize nationally recognized evidenced-based treatment protocols that result in proven faster healing times.Our average healing rate is 95%, which is well above the national benchmark of 90%. Our average time to heal is 15% faster than the national benchmark.
To refer a patient, call (847)802-7300
The Centegra Wound and Hyperbaric Center is conveniently located in Huntley at 11650 South Route 47, next to Castle Bank and in McHenry at 2507 N. Richmond Road, next to Home Depot.
Program Director- Leslie Phillips
Medical Director- Sherwin Parungao, MD