In an ongoing effort to improve the safety for all at Centegra we are pleased to introduce to you a new Visitor Identification Policy that will serve as the first step in achieving clear identification of all visitors to our Centegra Hospitals. The policy will help us:
- Maintain proper visitor identification and honor patient wishes during visitation
- Limit visitors so our patients may rest and focus on achieving better clinical outcomes
- Allow for better control and increased safety of the hospital environment by clarifying practices for forensic patients, opted-out patients and after hours visiting
Please remember that when you are on site at a Centegra Hospital, you are required to wear the Centegra identification badge issued to you by the medical staff.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to working with you to create a safe and healing environment for our patients, visitors and Associates.
To review full policy please logon to inside.centegra.com
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Rachel Sebastian, VP and Site Administrator, Centegra Hospital-McHenry
- Sheila Senn, VP and Site Administrator, Centegra Hospital-Woodstock
- Michael Buchanan, Director of Safety and Security (815) 759-4327