Works with Paragon version 12.x
Did you know that a provider can sign off on another physicians verbal orders? This can be useful to sign off on verbal admit orders entered under another provider.
- Open a specific patient chart.
- Go to the “More” drop down on the tab list.
- Load the list of unsigned orders for all providers on that patient. It may take a few moments.
- Check the boxes for orders that need to be signed or click the check mark at the top to check all the orders.
- All the orders will be checked.
- Go to the bottom of the list to click to “sign-off” button.
- The unsigned orders will now be signed.