Paragon Logon through May 1st
We will be testing load testing the system between now and May 1st in preparation for the May 6th Go Live. Please log on to stress test the security of the system the servers ability to keep pace with physician usage.
- On the device desktop, click on the Citrix folder to open it (if logging in remotely, the folder is called Citrix Web XenApp)
- Select the Paragon folder and click on the application assigned to you (providers use Paragon Webstation for Physician)
- Login with your network login (2 initials and provider number) and your network password.
- Please try to login during the peak times of:
If you have remote access to Centegra applications, please try accessing
- Paragon from: https://access.centegra.com
Help Desk can be reached at (815) 759-4357