Centegra Health System has recently upgraded its subscription to provide their users with both remote and mobile app access to UpToDate®.
Obtain your username by registering with Uptodate.com from any secure computer within the Centegra network. Once registered users will obtain an email with further instructions.
UpToDate Anywhere provides you with:
- UpToDate Mobile Apps for your iOS, Android, or Windows 8 devices.
- Fast and easy access to UpToDate from any computer with an internet connection.
- Free CME/CE/CPD credits when you research a clinical question using UpToDate. (Earning credits may not be applicable in all markets. Click here to learn more.)
Download and install the free UpToDate Mobile App:
- On your smartphone or tablet, search for “UpToDate” in your app store and install the application.
- Open the UpToDate Mobile App and log in with your UpToDate user name and password. You only need to do this once — the app remembers your user name and password.
IMPORTANT: In order to maintain remote access to UpToDate, simply log in to www.uptodate.com/login from the Centegra network every 30 days. Click here to learn more about this process, including other ways you can verify your affiliation with Centegra Health System.