To view the current active medication list on a patient in Paragon use the following settings for the filter.
- View all meds under the “Meds” tab
- Set time to “Last 6 months” this will ensure that you capture all meds ordered the last 6 months
- Check the box next to “Active Orders” this will ensure that only active orders are seen
- The combination of the two settings will show only currently active orders that have been ordered in the past 6 months. This is your current med list.
- Now save this setting as your default by clicking the “save” button next to the label “Pharmacy orders”.