Please be aware that Centricity DMS (Cardiology application) will experience downtime this weekend for a system upgrade. Users will NOT be able to log into Centricity DMS and/or send images to Centricity. A hard copy of the Downtime Resource Guide is always available on each unit as well as an electronic copy is located on the Centegra Portal.
When will Centricity DMS go offline?
Friday, November 17th @ 5p
When will Centricity DMS be available again?
Tuesday, November 21st @ 5p
What will this affect?
- Images can still be viewed by clinicians on ZFP Cardio Images
- Medical Imaging will fax a form to the floors with preliminary findings from the Cardiologist’s readings
- No official reports until Tuesday (this includes echo, cath and stress)
- Preliminary reports will be available for EMERGENT echoes ONLY. This report will only have pertinent findings and will be faxed to the patient’s POD.
Who will this affect?
- Anyone that uses Centricity DMS
- Anyone that needs a Cardiologist’s reading (echo, cath and stress)
Who can i contact for help?
- For report issues please contact the reading Cardiologist directly
- For all other questions, please contact the department
We apologize in advance for any delays this may cause. We ask that you please be patient with this process as there will be likely delays in viewing echos in particular (due to a lengthy/cumbersome viewing process). Please be sure to adjust your clinical care accordingly.