The IT Team announced an upgrade to the Citrix Receiver 4.9 for all hospital service areas. The new Citrix Receiver is designed to eliminate desktop clutter and allow end users to manage their Citrix icons in a convenient “storefront.” The rollout will take place June 18th through June 22nd. The Help Desk will staff additional agents during the rollout and the Desktop Team will round on units to provide Support. The rollout schedule is as follows:
- Monday, June 18th Pharmacy & Lab
- Tuesday, Junet 19th Inpatient Nursing Units, Physician devices, Registration
- Wednesday, June 20th Surgical Services
- Thursday, June 21st Medical Imaging
- Friday, June 22nd Care Coordination
Citrix Receiver Training Guide
Potassium Chloride Injection Shortage – although product is still in short supply, Centegra pharmacies have been successful in obtaining supply. The manufacturer expects release on 8/23/18. At this time, we estimate we have at least a 4-week supply and can now begin using without restriction.