Angioplasty / Stent Post Op Order set modified and LIVE at McHenry and Huntley. Please review the attachment below.
The revised version of OB Severe Hypertension Order Set now includes Magnesium Sulfate along with other changes within. The changes have been made to both McHenry and Huntley order sets. To access this order set:
- Log into Paragon Clinician Hub
- Click on the patient profile
- Navigate to “Ordering” tab
- Click on “Search” and on the search bar, type in “OB Severe Hypertension”.
Please review the image below to identify some of the changes.
The new Bariatric Admission Post Op and Discharge Orders are now activated only at Huntley. If you would like to utilize these order sets for a Huntley patient, use the following steps:
- Open patient profile by clicking on their name
- Click on the “Ordering” tab on the top
- Click on “Search” tab, next to Order Queue
- Type in “Bariatric Admission Post Op” and “Bariatric Discharge Orders” to utilize these order sets.
VTE Prophylaxis for Order Sets has been improved to now include:
- Pharmacologic VTE Prophylaxis title
- Streamlined choices between Section A and Section B.
- Section A: Available Pharmacologic orders to choose from.
- Section B: To provide a reason from the list for NOT ordering a Pharmacologic order.
- Specific information added in the pop up box to provide the section to review when a selection is not complete.
All Order Sets with VTE module will be updated over a two-week period. Please review the images below for an in depth VTE Prophylaxis Usage Guide.
The new Heart Failure module has been updated and active at both McHenry and Huntley. The old module has been removed. Please review the image below for instructions on how to access this module in Paragon Clinician Hub.
The PERT PULMONARY EMBOLISM orders are active at both Huntley and McHenry. You can locate it by searching this title in the “Ordering” tab of the Paragon Clinician Hub.
Please review the image below for AlertMD password reset instructions.
Progress / Resident Progress and Consultation Notes are now available by your “Specialty“. The breakdown of these documentation via specialty will make it easier for all Physicians’ to understand the type of note documented for each patient profile. The content for all the notes are the same for all of the specialties. This is active for all locations: Huntley, McHenry and Woodstock. When searching for a documentation, you can search by your specialty, so the result(s) can be populated unique to your specialty. Below are the new specialties added for each of the note title. Review the image below, on how the documentation list would view once signed.
Specialties included for Progress / Resident Progress and Consultation Notes are:
Naming convention to search for each specialty:
“Your Specialty” Consultation Note – example: Cardiology Consultation Note
“Your Specialty” Progress Note – example: Cardiology Progress Note
Resident “Your Specialty” Progress Note – example: Resident Cardiology Progress Note
In Paragon Clinician Hub, when a document has been entered under the wrong visit ID or for any other reason the document needs to be removed from the record, it needs to be Invalidated.
If you have received a notice stating that you need to make this change, please utilize the instructions below. For additional visual training, a screen shot and a link to a video has been added below as well.
- Go to Census, locate visit where the document should be entered by entering the Visit ID supplied by Medical Records into the search field.
- Recreate the note under the correct visit ID, noting that the date is editable.
- Go back to the Census Tab.
- Locate visit where the document is entered in error by entering the “wrong” Visit ID supplied by Medical Records into the search field.
- Open the note in question, and locate the icon next to red X in the upper right hand corner; click the invalidate icon and choose a reason for invalidating.
Video on how to Invalidate: https://youtu.be/3YlLdtKPqzY