Physicians and other healthcare professionals This live symposium is intended to benefit internists, cardiologists, family medicine physicians, podiatrists, oncologists, radiologists, NPs, PAs, APNs, RNs and other healthcare providers.
- Be aware of developments in revascularization techniques of coronary artery disease, both percutaneous and surgical
- Discuss the latest updates regarding antiplatelet therapies
- Utilize the latest strategies on the management of atrial fibrillation
- Compare anticoagulation options for thromboprophylaxis for atrial fibrillation, including left atrial appendage closure devices
- Be familiar with screening, diagnosis and treatment options for carotid artery disease
- Be familiar with screening, diagnosis and treatment options for abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Be aware of the latest developments and techniques to tackle structural heart disease, including identifying patients suitable for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Review the screening, diagnosis and management of peripheral vascular disease, including lower extremity arterial and venous disease
Centegra Hospital – Huntley
10400 Haligus Rd.
Huntley, IL 60142
Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
4:30p – 9:30p
Thursday, April 26th, 2018
7:30a – 12:30p
Online registration receives a $10 discount
VISA & MasterCard accepted as well as a CHS Cost Center.
To register, please click here.
For additional information, please contact Edie Best.